Immigration lawsregulate the ways in which people from other countries to come to the US to visit, to study, to work for a while, or to move here permanently, eventually become legal permanent residents or citizens estadounidenses.La US immigration law It involves complex interactions between the various laws and regulations, categories, deadlines, exceptions and exemptions


Citizenship and naturalization is a legal process by which the immigrant becomes a citizen of the United States. If you want to obtain citizenship of the United States for you or for your children, community advocates will assist you in every step. The help of an experienced lawyer can assure you that the citizenship process is done correctly the first time, to avoid delays or requests for evidence by USCIS either for lack of documents, or because they have incorrectly filled out the application.

Permanent Residence

Lawful permanent residence can be achieved with the family-based immigration. If you have family members who are US citizens or legal permanent residents, has the PPORTUNITY to get a green card. Immediate family members may obtain legal permanent residency if they are a parent, or spouse or child of a citizen of the United States.


Asylum was created for individuals, considered refugees already living in the United States and in need of protection from persecution in their home country because of their race, religion, nationality or political opinions. The asylum program also applies to individuals seeking asylum at a port of entry in the United States who can prove they have just cause. Asylum applies to any individual regardless of their country of origin

Defense Against Deportation

Non-citizens, there is no worse nightmare than deportation. Lawful permanent residence in the United States is a privilege, not a right. This right can be revoked if you are convicted of a crime, or if you are accused of violating another section of the Immigration and Nationality Act.

Contact Us