COMMUNITY LAW GROUP, PLLC. SERVING CLIENTS THROUGHOUT NASHVILLE
Call us for an evaluation
When you are charged with a crime, the stakes are high, and it can be quite a worrisome time.
Being charged under criminal law is a serious matter and having a defense attorney can make a huge difference in the results.
Defense attorneys can help you in the following ways:
Explaining the charges against you.
Developing solid defense strategies against the charges.
Filing the necessary motions in court.
Representing you in court.
Community Law Group’s criminal division is fully dedicated to giving you an honest evaluation of your case, practical advice and a rigorous defense of your rights.
If you have been arrested you have the right to speak with an attorney, to remain silent in the event of police interrogation, to have your attorney present at all important stages of the criminal process.
We know how valuable time is when you are arrested, so our criminal defense attorneys will work hard to get you an acquittal, reduced charges or closure. We will advise you from start to finish, defending your rights and interests every step of the way.
Driving while intoxicated – DWI (sometimes also called driving under the influence (DUI) is a very serious charge. If you fail a breathalyzer test when stopped by the police, and your case is not handled correctly, you could have lifelong consequences.
If you have been convicted of this crime you are likely to have:
• A DWI conviction is reflected on both your criminal record and your driving record.
• Your driver’s license will be suspended for a certain period of time.
• You could go to jail.
• You will have to pay fines.
• You may have to install a blower device in your vehicle for which you must pay.
• You will be required to participate in intervention programs and possibly other treatment.
• Your vehicle insurance premium will increase for several years.
• It may be difficult to obtain life insurance with a DWI conviction.
Other practice areas
Get a free consultation
for your case
Copyright © 2023 – Max Enterprise Business Solutions. All rights reserved